Providing Senior Care for Generations.
At the Villas of Oak Park, our roots date back to 1966 when Harry and Pearl Lemieux purchased Southview Acres Health Care Center in West St. Paul. Over the years, the family has expanded and improved their senior care services to benefit thousands throughout Minneapolis-St. Paul.
In 2003, Harry and Pearl’s grandson Lance Lemieux began plans to serve a younger and more independent generation of seniors. By 2005, Lance welcomed the first residents to Southview Senior Living in West St. Paul, just a few feet from his grandparents' original care center. To this day, Lance continues his family’s legacy of enhanced service at all our locations across the Metro.
Lance’s vision for a continuum of care is fully realized in our senior communities. Our professional and respectful staff at the Villas of Oak Park is dedicated to providing our residents with Independent Living arrangements that fit their unique needs.
A licensed RN is available to assess each individual in order to provide a personal care package that is right for you. If assistance is needed, our individualized service plans are designed to maintain your independence. We provide a wide range of customer driven programs and events that encourage participation, laughter and lasting memories
Included in Rent:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and wellness program
- 7 days-a-week complimentary breakfast
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and on-site trash pick-up
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month-to-month lease agreement
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Laundry facilities in each unit
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-clean oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Snow removal and lawn service