For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Villas of Oak Park in Oak Park Heights offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Villas of Oak Park is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Villas of Oak Park includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on campus services, such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- All utilities (individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up)
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK checks
- Health and wellness program
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month to month lease agreement
- Controlled entrance
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Pets welcome — (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Heated underground parking
- Guest suite
- Limited home care services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- Meals available
Available Units In Independent Living
* Click any unit to view the floor plan
Additional plans available. Please contact our Residence Director for more details.
Schedule a Tour
The Villas of Oak Park seniors with arrangements for independent living. We invite you to come see the difference for yourself.
View Activities Calendar
From strength-training workouts to discussions of current events to quiet sessions of knitting, our residents' days are filled with interesting & lively interaction.
View Dining Menu
Meals are served in our spacious dining room, and a private family dining room where residents can share a meal with guests in a more intimate setting.
The building is so beautiful, but the people are what make it special. Every one of you bring your talent and caring to work very day. You made us feel like family. My dad and mom loved you and I still do. You took our lemons and made lemonade.– Karen S.