For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Villas of Oak Park in Oak Park Heights offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Villas of Oak Park is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Villas of Oak Park includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on campus services, such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- All utilities (individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up)
- 7 days-a-week continental breakfast
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK checks
- Health and wellness program
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month to month lease agreement
- Controlled entrance
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Pets welcome — (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Heated underground parking
- Guest suite
- Limited home care services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- Meals available
Jaime and Terri,
I wish to thank you both for the preparation for the outside barbeque Friday. The food was excellently prepared and the service was well planned. It was so very thoughtful to have the delicious and enjoyable barbeque. I personally thank you all! I so very much love living here and no real complaints. I am content and peaceful and this feels like HOME in the best sense of the word HOME.
It is my pleasure to know both of you and you both have a pleasant and positive attitude.